Targeting a Sharerthrough PMP
- Within the "Inventory" Section at the Line Item Level, select the intended PMP deal within the "Deals and Inventory Packages" section.
- Make sure there are no other supply sources selected within the "Public Inventory" or "Groups" section. Any selections within these sections will create an "OR" Boolean logic with the intended PMP and any additional inventory targeting will cause delivery to occur outside of the PMP.
Targeting the Sharethrough Open Exchange
- To target Sharethrough as an Open Exchange Source, simply select Sharethrough within the "Public Inventory" section.
Notes and Targeting Caveats:
- You should not use the "Optimize for a viewable CPM bid" functionality as it will severely limit delivery and a viewability metric will not appear on the DV360 dashboard.
- Active View Viewability settings are NOT compatible for Native inventory, so we recommend utilizing either DoubleVerify or IAS Viewability Prebids, or to lean on Sharethorugh to apply all Viewability settings on the PMP.
- ActiveView is compatible with standard Display and Video formats.