Content is managed on the ad group level in Zemanta One. Once you are logged in to your Zemanta One account, you can to start creating ads.
1) Go to the desired ad group, navigate to the "Content Ads" tab and click “ + Content Ads” button.
2) Choose “File upload”
3) Download the CSV or Excel example file to be used as the template.
4) Fill-in the template
Using Excel, Google Sheets or similar, fill-in the template. Here is the list of columns:
5) Navigate back to Zemanta One to complete the upload process.
Click the "Choose file" button and select your recently saved content ads file and click “Upload file” at the bottom left.
The batch name you enter is for your internal use, so you can group content by upload batch.
6) A popup with all of the uploaded ads will appear.
You can quickly scroll through your content to see if any of your ads have errors. Click “Edit” to fix errors. You can also choose to remove any ad at this point.
7) Fix any errors and click the Upload button at the bottom right.
Wherever you see an error in red, click on “Edit” to its right and fix the issue. You can click “Use as default” for the fields you would like to auto-populate in multiple ads.
8) You will be notified when your batch upload is successfully completed.
Note: While you are editing ads in the upload screen you can click “Download Ads Snapshot” to download the current batch as is. This can then be uploaded elsewhere - for example to other ad groups.