1. Under the advertiser level, go to Inventory tab on the right hand side. Click on .Add Delivery Profile. Note, there should only be one delivery profile per deal.
2. Name your delivery profile. Sharethrough recommends using the Advertiser_Campaign_Sharethrough_Date. Click Next.
3. Select your Seat under the Partners section. Click Next.
4. Click on Include. Select your Advertiser. Click Save.
5. Now that your Delivery Profile is created, click on New Contract.
6. Name your deal. Sharethrough recommends using the Advertiser_Campaign_Sharethrough_Date and to match the naming convention of the Delivery Profile. Click Next.
7. Select Sharethrough as the Supply Vendor. Enter your deal ID, which is provided by your Sharethrough rep. Click on Add Item.
Note, do not put any floor price.
8. Add your delivery profile. Click Create.
Your First Party contract has been created, and you will be able to select this Private Market in your Inventory parameters as a rail when setting up your ad group.