To run a native display campaigns on DV360, users must build their native creative.
Once logged in, here’s how to create a native ad banner:
1) Select "Format Gallery" from the Creative sidebar
2) Select "Native" tab, and choose “Native Display”
3) Enter creative information
Brand logo: 1:1 ratio (min 100x100)
Image: Use rectangular image here, 1200×627 pixels
Here is a tool to help you resize your images to the DV360 specs : http://generator.sharethrough.com/thumbnails/new
Square Image: Though it says optional, DO NOT PUT AN IMAGE HERE
Long headline: 50 character max
Short headline: 25 character max - required field, though it won't display on Sharethrough inventory
Long body text: 140 character description
Short body text: 90 character description - required field, though it won't display on Sharethrough inventory
Click trackers can be implemented in the Landing page URL field.
Note that each placement on Sharethrough's inventory is made to host up to 90 characters, so we will always serve the long headline (50 characters in DV360) when provided.
That's why we recommend always implementing a long headline/body, and use a placeholder in the short headline/body.
4) In the Details tab, Implement necessary trackers (non-DCM linked accounts):
1. Under Serving Properties, impression trackers can be implemented in the "Impression tracking URL" fields.
PLEASE NOTE: For NAG Workaround Units, follow the below instructions for tracking:
If your DV360 account is linked to DCM, you still have to create an Ad tracking ad in DCM for your NAG Workaround units.
When creating the NAG Workaround unit in the Native Ad Generator;
- Make sure to implement the DCM click tracker in the “landing page” field, as this is your click out redirect
- Do not implement the DCM impression tracker or your impressions will be counted twice
- Any other 1x1 trackers beside DCM should be implemented in the NAG.
When creating the dummy unit in DV360, you’ll be prompted to link your ad tracking ad, that’s how you will record your DCM impressions.
Thank you for putting this together definitely good information !
Question why shouldn't we add an Square image?
Please sign in to leave a comment.