Sharethrough will provide you with a Deal ID. The same Deal ID can be used across all brands under a given Seat, but you can also choose individual brands under a seat if desired.
1) Under the “Inventory” tab, select “My Inventory” on the bottom left:
2) Click “New” and select “New non-guaranteed inventory.”
3) Fill in the following info:
- Deal name
- Exchange - select “Bidswitch” (this is how our inventory is accessed)
- Deal ID - enter provided Deal ID
- Floor Price - choose a placeholder value (ex/ $1 or $0.01)
- Seller Name and Dates not required
- Inventory Type - select “Private auction”
- Automatic Targeting - unchecked
- Inventory Access - choose your seat (or selection of advertisers) that you want to enable the deal for
4) Hit “Save”, then the Deal should appear under “My Inventory”
5) Create Campaign and Target your Deal
Under the “Advertisers” tab, Create a new “Insertion Order” or “Line Item”. Select “Targeting” on the left and click “None” under “Public Inventory”. Even “Sharethrough” should not be selected here.
6) Under the “Private Deals” tab, choose your Deal to target Sharethrough.
7) The Deal provided by Sharethrough should be the only Inventory Source selected. See the below example:
8) Activate your campaign as usual