Once you’ve built your ad in the NAG, you’ll need to take the following steps to activate your Native Video campaign in DBM
Before you get started: Set up your Deal ID. To ensure you are targeting video-enabled inventory, Sharethrough will provide you with a Deal ID. The same Deal ID can be used across all brands under a given Seat, but you can also choose individual brands under a seat if desired.
1) Under the “Inventory” tab, select “My Inventory” on the bottom left:
2) Click “New” and select “New non-guaranteed inventory.”
3) Fill in the following info:
4) Hit “Save”, then the Deal should appear under “My Inventory”
5) Next you'll need to build dummy ad. Under the “Advertisers” tab, select ”Creatives” on the left. Click “Create new” then select “Native site Creative” in the modal.
6) Enter dummy values for Logo, Image, Headline, Description. It’s important to note that although none of these will ever be served, the ad you create here is still subject to audit by DBM. After you create your ad, append the creative pixel from the Native Ad Generator in the “Impression URL 1” field.
7) Create Campaign and Target your Deal
Under the “Advertisers” tab, Create a new “Insertion Order” or “Line Item”. Select “Targeting” on the left and click “None” under “Public Inventory”. Even “Sharethrough” should not be selected here.
8) Under the “Private Deals” tab, choose your Deal to target Sharethrough Video inventory.
9) The Deal provided by Sharethrough should be the only Inventory Source selected. See the below example:
10) Activate your campaign as usual