To run a native display campaigns on DBM, users must build their native creative.
First, you will need to sign up for an account.
If you need instructions on that, click here.
To create Native Video ads
1) Go to the generator tool here, and make sure you are signed in.
2) Click “Build Native Ad” button.
3) Choose “Native Video”
4) Create your ad unit.
Fill out data fields, upload video or VAST tag, and upload thumbnail image.
5) As you update the ad, your preview will render on the right
6) Once your ad is complete, click “Export for RTB Trafficking” at the bottom of the page, then click “Generate pixel.” Copy the creative pixel to your clipboard by clicking “Copy.”
7) Traffic your campaign, using instructions found here.