Before they can be implemented, DoubleVerify tags must be modified with Sharethrough macros and then run through our DSP Feature Enhancement tool.
Currently, you can use DoubleVerify tags on The Trade Desk and Doubleclick Bid Manager.
The steps in the process are:
1. Modify the DoubleVerify tag using the steps below.
2. Paste the modified tag into the DSP Feature Enhancement tool and convert to an impression pixel.
3. Copy the impression pixel URL.
4. Paste the impression pixel URL into the DSP's UI.
The unmodified tag from DoubleVerify CANNOT be trafficked as is because it does not include the necessary Sharethrough macros.
As with any tag, it’s important that you make the necessary modifications and leave the rest of the code untouched. Any unexpected edits to the code (extra punctuation or spaces, an incorrectly capitalized letter) will break the tag.
A PDF of the instructions is available here.
Below is a temporary solution while we complete an automated process.
1) Remove &btreg= from the original tag.
2) Add the &bttag= parameter with Sharethrough Macros to the end of the src= (before the closing quotation mark) but before type=.
Parameter + Sharethrough Macro
Here’s an example of the modification you’re making:
3) Check your modified tag again to make sure you’ve made no other changes to the tag, and that the &bttag= parameter appears only once.