Here’s the process for making Native Display ads for Basis by Centro.
You will first need to sign up for an account.
If you need instructions on that, click here:
To create Native Display ads:
1) Go to the generator tool here.
2) Click “Build Native Ad” button.
3) Click “Native Display” button
4) Fill out the data entry fields and upload thumbnail image
You do not need to select a publisher, that’s for preview purposes.
Enter brand name
Enter ad name Be sure to put "Sharethrough" or "STX" in the name of the ad to ensure Centro’s ad quality reviewers are able to easily identify that this is an ad for Sharethrough Exchange.
Enter clickthrough URL
Enter headline: 90 characters max
Enter description: 140 characters max
- Mobile: minimum 320x180
- Desktop: minimum 1000x750
6) Click “See Tips” for information on how to improve the quality of your headline.
7) Your full ad preview will appear to the right.
8) You can add impression and click tracking from third-party providers in the data fields under “Advanced Settings".
9) When you are satisfied with your ad, click “DSP Export” for the creative tag.
10) Click “copy” to copy the tag info, which you will paste into the Basis by Centro interface.
11) Once you have the creative ready and the tag copied, you can go to the Basis by Centro platform and set up the campaign there.
For instructions on how to do that, click here.