Here’s the process for making Native Video ads for DataXu.
You will first need to sign up for an account.
If you need instructions on that, click here:
To create Native Video ads
1) Go to the generator tool here.
2) Click “Create Native Ad” button.
3) Click “Native Outstream” button
4) Fill out the data fields and upload thumbnail image and MP4 video - or paste in your VAST tag
Enter Ad Name (internal use only)
Enter Brand Name
Enter Headline: 90 characters max
Enter Description: 140 characters max
Upload image for video end card:
- Mobile: minimum 320x180
- Desktop: minimum 1000x750
Add video Start, End and Quartile trackers - these can be 3rd party impression trackers
Enter Click URL for video to link out to a landing page
Enter Button Text for Click URL
Add 3rd party JS for viewability (IAS, DV or MOAT)
5) Your full ad preview will appear to the right.
6) When you are satisfied with your ad, click “Save” on the top right of the screen
7) Click on "Generate Tags" and copy the pixels which you will paste into the DataXu UI
8) Once you have the creative ready and the tag copied, you can go to the DataXu platform and set up the campaign there.
For instructions on how to do that, click here.