As part of the campaign set-up, buyers on the Bidtellect platform can target Sharethrough inventory.
To do that, you will need to take the following steps:
1) Create an Insertion Order for Advertiser
2) Create Campaign(s), i.e. line items, under the Insertion Order
3) Enter data into the following sections:
General: enter in dates, budget, f-cap, bid price, bid type (max or dynamic CPC or CPM), algorithmic optimization goal (CTR, CPA, Engagement, CPCV, viewability), pixels
Targeting: select device, native ad type (in feed, recommendation widget, in-ad), browser, geo, audiences (retargeting, first party, third party behavioral), web or in-app, language
Supply: enter site tiers, supply sources or exchange to select STX, contextual categories, brand safety, keywords, sentiment, white/blacklist
Creative: upload creative elements
4) When setting up a new campaign (or editing an existing campaign), navigate to the "Supply" tab of the campaign settings dashboard.
5) Check that Sharethrough is selected for inclusion within the "Supply Sources" module of the Supply tab (by default all sources are selected). To only target Sharethrough, deselect other supply sources.
Please sign in to leave a comment.