Sharethrough ad units are designed with surrounding editorial content in mind. Your placement will likely render without issues after your redesign but reach out to email@example.com if you would like your placement restyled to fit in better with your new design.
Articles in this section
- Inventory Standards Policy
- Does Sharethrough control ad unit position on the page?
- How many instances of a Sharethrough placement can I integrate on a single page?
- I'm redesigning my site - What do I do? Who do I notify?
- Can I load Sharethrough's Core Tech to the page dynamically?
- How to emulate device on mobile/tablet within Chrome
- Why are my engagements low?
- Troubleshooting Delivery Discrepancies
- Google Ad Manager Report Generation for Troubleshooting Index HeaderTag Discrepancies
- Google Ad Manager Report Generation for Troubleshooting Prebid Discrepancies