Now that you pre-paid for your Line of Credit, you are ready to set up your campaign! To create a new campaign, you will need to complete the following steps.
1. Make A New Campaign
From your Campaign tab > Click New Campaign.
2. Select Line of Credit
Select the Line of Credit you prepaid for from the drop-down list. If you have not requested a Line of Credit, select "Request new line of credit".
3. Select Your Campaign Flight
- Choose Flighted if your campaign will run with specific creatives, flight dates, and budgets.
- Choose Continuous if you would like to connect a feed of content to create "always on" campaigns where brand content will be continuously pulled in. If you would like to set up a Continuous campaign, please follow the link to the Continuous Campaign setup article.
4. Enter Campaign Information
- Enter your Campaign Name
- Enter your brand name that will be displayed on all creatives.
- Upload a 48x48 pixel minimum brand logo (Optional). The logo will appear alongside your brand name on all creatives for the campaign. The brand logo must have a 1:1 aspect ratio. For more information regarding Creative Ad Specs, please visit the following article: Creative Ad Specs
5. Select Your Campaign Bid
Choose how you want to bid - either as a viewable CPM (Recommended) or a biddable CPE.
- While CPE guarantees engagements, it also brings the most variability based on content quality.
- CPM delivery is slightly more predictable than its engagement-based counterpart. However, Sharethrough Ad Manager converts all bids to CPM on the backend so all eligibly targeted campaigns bid against each other for an impression, regardless of bid type.
- We always recommend utilizing our viewable CPM option as this will give you the most opportunity to get your creative in front of as many eyes as possible.
6. Select Your Campaign Allocation
- Choose Overall Campaign Allocation if you want to allow your creative to auto-optimize to the top performing content. (Recommended)
- Choose Individual Creative Optimization if you want to manually optimize each creative individually. This is a great option when you want to put specific weight behind a particular creative; otherwise, we recommend setting your campaign up to automatically truncate more spend and impressions towards the creative that are garnering the highest engagement in real time to boost performance.
Click Save and you are now ready to set up your creative!
Next Article: How To Set Up A Creative
Previous Article: Campaign Requirements