Logging into SFP and creating a Site is the first step towards monetizing your publication's native placements. Follow the steps below to learn how to set up a Site.
Navigate to the Setup tab and click +New Site or Create a Site or App.
You will enter different information depending on if you're setting up a site for a website or a mobile app.
- If you are creating a Site for web, please proceed to the Website Setup instructions.
- If you are creating a Site for mobile app, please proceed to the Mobile Setup instructions
- Enter Name of Website: The website name you want to appear in SFP
- Enter Website URL: The URL for your website
- Select how you will be trafficking the placements to your site. This is used to format your placement and/or Direct Sell tags and to customize your Integration Documents that will guide you through the technical integration. Select "DFP" for all non-ADTECH ad servers.
Please keep in mind that in order to integrate Direct Sell, you must integrate Sharethrough with an ad server.
Mobile App Setup
- Enter App Nickname: How you want your app to be identified in SFP
- Enter App Name: Enter the in app-store name of your app
- Enter Bundle Identifier
- Select OS Type: Choose if your app will run on iOS or Android devices
Once you've completed all necessary information and clicked "Save", you will now see your newly created Site(s) in your Sites and Setup section.
Your Site creation is complete! Please proceed to the next article on how to set up a placement.
Next Article: How To Create A Placement