Web Page Setup
1. Add Core Technology to page <head>
- SFP.js should only be on the page once regardless of integration strategy.
- To optimize performance, SFP.js should be placed high in the page stack within the <head>.
2. Add Creative Tag to page <body>
- Place the creative tag where the unit should appear within the page <body>.
<div data-str-native-key="NATIVE+KEY" style="display: none;"></div>
- Navigate to your test page with any device (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop) and look for Sharethrough's default template. Once the template is on page, your integration is deemed successful.
If you are having trouble integrating, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance. Please be sure to include a link to a test page to allow for a quick resolution.
Once you see your Placement integrated properly on your test page, click on Next Steps in the default template and proceed to the next article on how to submit a request for verification and styling.