Web Page Setup
1. Add Core Technology to page <head>
- SFP.js should only be on the page once regardless of integration strategy.
- To optimize performance, SFP.js should be placed high in the page stack within the <head>.
2. Add Creative Tag to page <body>
- Place the creative tag where the unit should appear within the page <body>.
<div data-str-native-key="NATIVE+KEY" style="display: none;"></div>
Verify Your Integration
Navigate to your test page with any device (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop) and look for Sharethrough's default creative (seen below). Once the template is on page, your integration is successful!