Native, instant play video is one of the fastest growing categories of ad spend because of its modern user experience and above-average performance relative to other video formats.
|Instant Play Video Boosts
Brand Recall by 14%
|79% of Millennials Prefer To Preview a Video
Without Sound Before Watching It in Full
Sharethrough's Video View Ads bring the benefits of instant play to publisher feeds and pairs video with native ad headlines — capitalizing on the fact that 70% of millenials say they read headlines while watching video.
As a marketing tactic, Video View Ads are perfect for:
- Lifting brand awareness via headlines alongside instant play video
- Driving an efficient Cost-Per-View (CPV) in premium publisher feeds
- Video begins playing when the unit is 50% in view and stops when it is no longer 50% in-view
- Video initially plays silently. Tap the video for audio and to expand video
- When you click play, video starts playing
- The video will not restart when someone clicks play
- [Viewable] Impression is counted when video is in view for 1 second
- View is counted when video has played for 10 seconds
- SAM platform reports on quartile completions (25%, 50%, 75%, 95%)
Supported Video Formats
- Video View Ads require a mp4 video file to be uploaded
To learn how to setup a Video View Ad in SAM, please read How to Set Up An Instant Play Video.