See how easy it is to make your own ad using this ad generator.
To run a native campaign on STX using the AppNexus Console, users must first set up a native creative. Once logged in and in the Advertiser details section, follow these steps:
(note that this guide uses AppNexus New Creative view)
1) In the Creative Manager, click "Create New" -> "Native"
2) Enter a Name. This is the name that will show up in the AppNexus Creative manager and will not appear on the unit. If no name is entered, it will default to the name of the image file
3) Enter the URL where the user will click to.
4) Upload both Desktop and Mobile images using left side bar and assign them to your creative.
Note that the “Icon” field will become the ad unit thumbnail for mobile placements (min 320x180) and the “Image” field will become the thumbnail for desktop placements (min 600x315).
Within the Creative Preview section of Console, the “Icon” will display in the top left corner and the “Image” will display centered in the bottom but these do not reflect the actual position in a live ad unit.
5) Enter a headline in the Title field (90 chars max). On the right side bar you can validate that your headline meets sharethrough specs. This is the most important part of a native creative and should reflect the emotional appeal of the content
6) Enter the brand name in the “Sponsored by” field. This will show up as “Sponsored by <brand>” on the ad unit.
7) Enter a body text or description (140 chars max). This is where additional context for the content can go. Note it does not show up on every placement.
8) Sharethrough does not support the “Call to Action Text” field, no need to enter it.
9) After inputting these elements, the user can set up pixels, frequency cap and segments.
10) On the Creative Quality Section, make sure to select “Platform audit” to let AppNexus review the creative for approval.
11) Review your creative
To see how to target native creatives to STX, read Targeting STX Inventory in AppNexus.
For more information on buying in AppNexus, please visit their wiki.