What is the Sharethrough SDK?
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Integrate with the Sharethrough SDK
- Source code from the app
- Test Build (iOS) or APK (Android)
- App Logs (the ‘Integration’ versions of the SDK contain additional logging that is useful for debugging)
- Detailed descriptions, screenshots, or videos of the issues
How does the Sharethrough SDK Work?
- If Programmatic is requested, up to 5 ads are returned from the ad request based on available demand. If Direct Sell is requested, a single ad will be returned.
- If no ads are available, a no-fill method is sent. Listening for this allows you to waterfall to additional networks.
- If a 6th ad is needed, the process begins again
SDK Process Overview
You can download a PDF version here: SDK Process Overview