Before setting up Private Marketplace, you must have Programmatic tags enabled and live on your page. Please refer to the following article to get your placement set up: How To Create A Placement
To create a private marketplace, click on the "Private Marketplaces" tab under "Campaigns" in the SFP dashboard.
Select the "New Deal" option in the upper right corner.
Fill out your deal attiributes:
- Create a Deal Name (ex: "Publisher Name Demo Deal")
- Enter the Price Floor - This is the price at which the publisher sold deal to buyer. This is on a vCPM basis.
- Enter expiration date - Our platform recommends one year out from the day you created your deal
Select as many placements as you would like to participate in the private marketplace deal.
Select the DSP the buyer is utilizing. If a DSP partner is not on this list, please contact your Account Manager for more information.
If the DSP is utilizing AppNexus, please enter the AppNexus Buyer name. This will automatically create a deal on the AppNexus Supply Side console once your deal has been created within SFP.
Lastly, select the competition setting for your deal:
- Priority deals will be given first right of refusal access ahead of the open exchange.
- Standard deals will compete with the open exchange (not available yet).
Once you are are finished, click "Create Deal". Now that you deal is created, you can make inline changes to your deal name, floor price, and expiration date by clicking onto those fields.
Copy the Deal ID and send to your buyer. They will input the Deal ID into the specified DSP platform and target the Deal ID accordingly.
After your buyer has inputted the Deal ID into their DSP platform correctly, you should expect to see data after 24 hours.