Accepted sizes and able to be enhanced: 300x250, 250x250, 336x280, 320x50, 300x50, 300x600, 160x600, 728x90, 320x100, 120x100
Accepted but NOT enhanced: 970x250, 768x1024, 1024x768, 120x160, 320x480, 970x90, 300x400, 300x300
VAST: version 2.0 - 4.0
VPAID: version 2.0
Hosted Video file: 1280x720 min, 100MB max
Connected TV devices have a large screen size and support high-definition video creative formats. The following specifications are recommended:
- VAST: 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 specifications. (VPAID and MRAID are not supported)
- File format: .mp4 and .mov
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 - 1080 Quality (HD preferred)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Bitrate range : 10,000 - 30,000 kbps
- Max file size: 10 GB
- Accepted creative lengths: :15, :30
Optional QR code:
- CTA for QR code: text copy, max 50 characters. Default - SCAN FOR MORE DETAILS
- Background color: HEX#, default is black
- Logo: PNG, Square ratio required, 190x190 recommended
- Destination URL: if different than the one URL wrapped in the VAST tag
- Click tracker can also be implemented if provided to track scans
The OpenRTB spec now supports the same basic meta elements for all native ad transactions.
The specs below will generally apply to all buying platforms accessing Sharethrough, but it is recommended buyers reference the DSP-specific guides in this wiki for additional requirements.
The most important part of the native unit. OpenRTB provides for 3 lengths (25 characters, 90 characters, 140 characters - including spaces). Sharethrough supports all three, but recommends using headlines no greater than 90 characters to avoid cutoff.
Additional copy below the headline — maximum 140 characters, including spaces. Note that the description does not show up on all placements.
The URL where the ad will drive traffic (display ads only), but is required for both native display and native video.
Sharethrough recommends providing one thumbnail for both mobile and desktop, while our recommended ratio is 1000x750 we can accept any size as long as they meet the minimum requirements.
Minimum size by device:
- Mobile: minimum 320x180
- Desktop: minimum 600x315
The name of the brand associated with the ad.
Brand Logo (optional, but recommended)
The icon that shows up next to the brand name. Square ratio required 48x48 min
No larger than 1GB
Specific DSP specs are below.