You can now integrate Facebook’s Ad Network via Sharethrough’s Mediation feature for unfilled mobile impressions. If you do not have an Audience account you can sign up by clicking Here.
- To begin, you will need a unique Facebook Audience Network Placement ID for each Sharethrough placement you would like to mediate with. Below is an example:
The Placement ID can be found in your Audience Network Dashboard:
- Login to SFP and navigate to the Networks tab
- Select Setup Networks for the Sharethrough placement associated with the Facebook Placement ID.
- If Facebook is your first network partner, you will be prompted to Add Networks.
- Select “Facebook Audience Network (Direct Integration)” and hit Continue. This will automatically send a ticket request to Sharethrough Support to review the placement and make sure it is configured for Audience Network demand. This process will take 1–2 business days. Facebook Audience Network will automatically go live once Support approves.
- Next, you will need to add a CPM and Placement ID.
- If you wish to track earnings from Audience Network in SFP, you can choose to enter the CPM you expect to receive from Facebook. Otherwise, you can just enter $0.01 as a placeholder.
- Select Add Placement ID. Paste the Audience Network Placement ID. Click Save Changes.
- Once Sharethrough Support has enabled your Placement for Audience Network demand, you can preview the Facebook ad unit on your site. Click the Preview Network ‘eye’ icon, and enter in a URL that has the Sharethrough Placement on the page.
- After hitting Continue, you will have a preview URL that forces Facebook Audience Network to render on the page.
- If you experience any issues rendering an ad, please reach out to Sharethrough Support (email@example.com).