The on-page analytics feature is used to track metrics on the destination URL. This option only appears at the bottom of the page when a user is building or editing a click-out creative.
How to Enable On Page Analytics:
- When editing a clickout creative scroll down to the bottom and checkCheck the box for Track On-Page Analytics for Destination URL
Viewing the Metrics:
In the campaign/creative dashboard, there is an On Page Analytics tab that will track the analytics from the tag placed on page above.
Understanding the Metrics:
- People - The number of unique visitors within a 60 day window. This gives context to campaigns so you can say you reached X consumers. It also allows you to compare against other media sources to see which buys are bringing in the highest reach.
- Total Impressions - The total number of times people have viewed your content.
- Attention Minutes - The amount of time that a person is actively consuming the content. This metric is important as some content is consumed but not shared.
- Device - Physical device people viewed the content on, broken down into Desktop, Smartphone, and Tablet.
- Location - The geographic location of where the page was accessed from.
- Time to scroll - Duration it takes on average for a user to scroll a defined percentage down the page. This metric helps you determine if there’s a particularly sticky part of the content, and identifying where people spend the most time or where they’re skipping over content.
- Where do people drop off - A visualization of how far people scroll down into the content, on average. This can help you determine where to place the elements of the page; for example, if users are falling off before getting to the video, then you should move the video up.
- Bounce Rate - Ratio of people that didn’t engage with the content (left before 5 seconds).