Please follow these steps to troubleshoot a PMP that has been set live but is not seeing any delivery:
1) Publisher builds PMP in SFP (instructions here) and shares Deal ID with buyer.
2) Buyer sets PMP live following the Sharethrough guidelines for given DSP, for example:
Buyer provides bid data from the DSP: number of bid requests + number of successful (or unsuccessful) bids
3) If Buyer is submitting bids successfully, and Publisher sees that PMP is not successfully accessing inventory (0 impressions in SFP), please go through the checklist of troubleshooting tips here.
4) After going through the troubleshooting checklist, if there is still no delivery, Publisher submits a ticket to Sharethrough Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the issue and shares the following information:
- PMP Deal ID
- Domain/URL that the placements in the PMP are trafficking to
- Impressions sent VS Impressions bought
5) Sharethrough Support team validates and verifies the following:
- Placements are correctly set up and live
- Publisher is enabled to receive programmatic traffic
- Publisher has enabled specific DSP and/or Bidswitch
6) If issue persists following the checks above, Publisher introduces the buyer to the Programmatic Support team so they can work together to ensure buyer setup in DSP is correct
7) If there is no issue with targeting publisher and buyer sync with DSP directly to troubleshoot fix on DSP side.