As of 4/8/18, Flashtalking & Jivox are the only supported DCO providers.
- DCO Asset URLs from 3rd party vendor
- Backup headline, description and image in order to build the unit in Basis Technologies, to serve only in the instance where DCO creative serving fails.
Here’s the process for making Native Display ads with DCO for Basis Technologies.
You will first need to sign up for an account.
If you need instructions on that, click here:
To create Native Display ads:
1) Go to the generator tool here.
2) Click “Build Native Ad” button.
3) Click “Native Display” button
4) Fill out the data entry fields and upload thumbnail image
You do not need to select a publisher, that’s for preview purposes.
Enter brand name
Enter ad name This is used for keeping track of your brand's campaigns in the Basis UI.
Enter clickthrough URL
Enter headline: 90 characters max
Enter description: 140 characters max
- Mobile: minimum 320x180
- Desktop: minimum 1000x750
6) Click “See Tips” for information on how to improve the quality of your headline.
7) Your full ad preview will appear to the right.
8) You can add impression and click tracking from third-party providers in the data fields under “Advanced Settings".
Flashtalking example url:
9) When you are satisfied with your ad, click “DSP Export” for the creative tag.
10) Click “copy” to copy the tag info, which you will paste into the Basis Technologies interface.
11) Once you have the creative ready and the tag copied, you can go to the Basis Technologies platform and set up the campaign there.
For instructions on how to do that, click here.