As of 4/8/18, Flashtalking & Jivox are the only supported DCO providers.
- DCO Asset URLs from 3rd party vendor
- Backup headline, description and image in order to build the unit in Adobe Ad Cloud, to serve only in the instance where DCO creative serving fails.
1) Create Native Placement and Select Display
2) Enter information in the placement, such as name, status, flight dates, location and more.
Native Display placements will automatically target both desktop and mobile. The placement will only deliver based on the ad type attached. Targeting both devices will deliver the most scale.
If you want to target only desktop or only mobile in a single placement, apply device-type targeting.
If you are targeting both mobile and desktop in a single placement, reporting at the placement level will be blended. If you want reporting by screen, make sure to target only desktop or mobile.
To maximize delivery across all Native SSPs for mobile web, app and desktop - we recommend setting up your ad accordingly to meet min/max requirements of all inventory sources. (see below)
3) To Create Display Ad
4) In the Ad Selector Tool , select either Native or Native > Mobile, then choose Native Display.
Image and text
- Recommended: 1200 x 627px
- Minimum Size: 600x600px
- File Type: JPEG or PNG File
- File Size: Less than 1MB.
- Note: *Image should be free of text Text copy
- Headline: Minimum 25 characters, maximum 90 Characters
- Description:Minimum 100 Characters, maximum 140 Characters
- CTA (Optional): 15 Characters
- Sponsored by (Advertiser name): 25 Characters
Please note: the character count in the Adobe UI shows the minimum required character count.
- Format: JPEG / transparent PNG
- Recommended: 300x300px
- Minimum Size : 80x80px
- Ratio: 1×1
- Landing page URL
In the Pixel tab, enter your DCO creative URL. This URL will call your DCO creative unit set up with your DCO vendor and will serve that creative in the place of the backup Native Display Ad you build in Adobe Ad Cloud.
Flashtalking example url:
Once placement and ad set-up is complete, native ads will start running. Reporting is available at the campaign, package, placement and ad level. Initial metrics include:
- Views – video start
- Completion rate: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
3rd-Party Viewability Reporting
The Ad Cloud is integrated with 3rd-party vendors IAS and MOAT to enable you to measure viewability on native campaigns directly in the platform. 3rd-party viewabiltiy reporting is activated at the campaign level. Note that if activated, all applicable placements under that campaign will have access to IAS or MOAT viewability reports.
Once activated, both IAS and MOAT reports will be downloadable in the campaign and placement level.
For a list of certified native tracking pixels, click here.
For other 3rd-party impression tracking pixels, trackers need to be a 1x1 image URL format. Place tracker in the Pixel tab of the ad.
Sharethrough accepts 3rd-party click tracking pixels if the tracker has a landing page URL embedded in the tracker. If this is the case, place the click tracker URL in the Landing Page field of the Ad Configurator.