Flashtalking & Jivox are the only supported DCO providers. The DSP creative workflow is to build a Native Site Creative that includes backup assets and copy that will only serve in the extremely rare event the DCO creative fails to serve.
- DCO Asset URLs from 3rd party vendor
- Backup headline, description and image in order to build the unit in DV360 to serve only in the instance where DCO creative serving fails.
To run a native display campaigns in DV360, users must build their native creative.
Once logged in, here’s how to create a native ad banner:
1) Click “New creative from format gallery"
2) Choose “Native" then "Native display"
3) Enter backup creative information on the "Ad Canvas" tab
Brand logo: 1:1 ratio (min 100x100)
Image: Use rectangular image here, 1200×627 pixels
Here is a tool to help you resize your images to the DV360 specs : http://generator.sharethrough.com/thumbnails/new
Square Image: Though it says optional, DO NOT PUT AN IMAGE HERE
Long headline: 50 character max
Short headline: 25 character max - required field, though it won't display on Sharethrough inventory
Long body text: 140 character description
Short body text: 90 character description - required field, though it won't display on Sharethrough inventory
4) Enter your DCO creative URL in the where you would input your 3rd party impression tracker. This URL will call your DCO creative unit set up with your DCO vendor and will serve that creative in the place of the backup Native Display Ad you build in DV360.
Creative Details > Serving properties > Impression tracking URL 1
Flashtalking example url: