As of 4/8/18, Flashtalking & Jivox are the only supported DCO providers.
- DCO Asset URLs from 3rd party vendor
- Backup headline, description and image in order to build the unit in Adform, to serve only in the instance where DCO creative serving fails.
To run a native campaign on Adform, users must first build the native creative.
Once logged in, here’s how to create a native ad banner:
1) Upload Assets.
2) Navigate to Banners tab (1).
3) Click Create (2) and select Native (beta) (3) from the banners section.
Once a new window opens on the right-side of the page, enter the following details:
1) Name of the ad. This name will be used in the platform, but will not appear in the banner itself.
2) Create a Headline. This is the most important part of the unit. Adform currently limits headlines to 25 characters.
3) Add a short Description. Additional copy below the headline — maximum 140 characters, including spaces. Note that the description does not show up on all placements.
4) Enter Brand Name. (Promoted by or Sponsored by prefixes are added by the exchange or publisher.)
5) Upload Thumbnail image. This will be the main image of the ad.
Mobile: minimum 320x180
Desktop: minimum 1000x750
6) Add Icon image (the logo of the brand). The icon that shows up next to the brand name. 40x40 maximum.
7) Select a landing page from the pulldown list or choose other. If you choose other, type a landing page in the pop-up field.
8) Enter the clickthrough URL in the Click URL field.
9) Enter your DCO creative URL in the field where you would input your 3rd party impression tracker. This URL will call your DCO creative unit set up with your DCO vendor and will serve that creative in the place of the backup Native Display Ad you build in Adform.
Flashtalking example url:
Adform support can be reached at Adform Client Support