To integrate Sharethrough's bidder in your Prebid.js wrapper, follow these steps:
1. Log in to SFP and create a site:
Navigate to the Setup tab and click +New Site or Create a Site or App.
- Enter Name of Website: The website name you want to appear in SFP
- Enter Website URL: The URL for your website
- Select how you will be trafficking the placements to your site. This is used to format your placement and/or Direct Sell tags and to customize your Integration Documents that will guide you through the technical integration. Select "DFP" for all non-ADTECH ad servers.
If you have multiple sites you'll be monetizing, you can create one site for each one in SFP. Alternatively, if you'd like to use one Site, you can do so. You'll still be able to pull domain level reporting in SFP in the Programmatic dashboard.
2. Create placements in SFP:
From your Setup tab, select the Site in which you want to create a new Placement. To create multiple placements, click + Bulk Add, or you can create a single placement by clicking + Add Placement.
If you chose Bulk Add, you can either copy the settings from an existing placement, or enter them manually. You can add more or less rows based on how many placement keys you need. You can create one Sharethrough placement for every ad unit, or you can create one for every size (i.e. 300x250). The number of placements you create will determine how granular the reporting will be in SFP. Use the top row to apply settings to all rows below, or enter them individually.
3. Activate placements
Reach out to your account manager, or to email@example.com, and they will activate the placements you've created.
4. Export placement keys
After you've created and activated your placements, download the placement keys on the main Setup page. Click Manage Sites/Apps and select Export Placement Keys from the dropdown, which will download a .csv file with all the placement keys mapped to their names.
4. Integrate into your Prebid.js wrapper
Use the Sharethrough placement keys as the IDs for each ad unit and integrate according to prebid.js instructions and requirements.