To integrate Sharethrough's bidder in your Prebid.js wrapper, follow these steps:
1. Log in to SFP and create a site:
Navigate to the Setup tab and click +New Site or Create a Site or App.
- Enter Name of Website: The website name you want to appear in SFP
- Enter Website URL: The URL for your website
- Select how you will be trafficking the placements to your site. This is used to format your placement and/or Direct Sell tags and to customize your Integration Documents that will guide you through the technical integration. Select "DFP" for all non-ADTECH ad servers.
If you have multiple sites you'll be monetizing, you can create one site for each one in SFP. Alternatively, if you'd like to use one Site, you can do so. You'll still be able to pull domain level reporting in SFP in the Programmatic dashboard.
2. Create placements in SFP:
From your Setup tab, select the Site in which you want to create a new Placement then select New Placement.
This page allows you to enter information on the placement and make decisions on the type of content you wish to allow.
- Header Bidding: Check the box at the top that says "Allow this placement to bid into a third-party Header Bidding wrapper"
- Section: Enter the area of the site this placement will run (ex. Homepage 300x250, Mid Article, etc).
- Language: Select the language of the website your placement is running on (Ideal for non-US publishers). For more information, please read the following article: Enabling Foreign Language On your Placement for DSP Demand
- Template: Choose the Dynamic Adaptive Template that you wish to apply. For 728x90, we recommend Image on Left or Image on Right. For 300x250, we recommend Image on Top or Image on Bottom.
- Devices: Select the devices you wish to run this placement.
- Creatives: Choose which types of creatives you wish to allow on your placement. All forms will use the same native template, regardless of content type. We recommend including all creative types so you can maximize yield.
You can create one Sharethrough placement for every ad unit, or you can create one for every size (i.e. 300x250). The number of placements you create will determine how granular the reporting will be in SFP.
3. Activate placements & export placement keys
Reach out to your account manager, or to email@example.com, and they will activate the placements you've created and send you a spreadsheet with all the placement keys.
4. Integrate into your Prebid.js wrapper
Use the Sharethrough placement keys as the IDs for each ad unit and integrate according to prebid.js instructions and requirements.