Here’s the process for making Native Display ads for Amobee.
You will first need to sign up for an NAG account.
If you need instructions on that, click here:
To create Native Display ads:
1) Go to the generator tool here.
2) Click “Create Native Ad” button.
3) Click “Native Display” button
4) Fill out the data entry fields and upload thumbnail image
Enter brand name
Enter ad name This is for Amobee's use only to track and organize their campaigns within the NAG tool.
Enter clickthrough URL
Enter headline: 90 characters max
Enter description: 140 characters max
- Mobile: minimum 320x180
- Desktop: minimum 1000x750
6) Click “See Tips” for information on how to improve the quality of your headline.
7) Your full ad preview will appear to the right.
8) You can add impression and click tracking from third-party providers in the data fields under “Advanced Settings". You can add IAS, DV or MOAT JS tags in the Third Party JS section.
9) If you would like to create more creatives under the same campaign, you can either select "Duplicate" or "+New Creative" and change/add the component parts.
10) When you are satisfied with your ad(s), click the “Save” button on the top right.
11) Then export your tag on the next page by clicking "Generate Tags".
10) Click “copy” to copy the tag info, which you will paste into the Amobee interface.
11) Once you have the creative ready and the tag copied, you can go to the Amobee platform and set up the campaign there.
For instructions on how to do that, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.