Here’s the process for making Native Outstream ads for Amobee.
You will first need to sign up for an NAG account.
If you need instructions on that, click here:
To create Native Outstream ads:
1) Go to the generator tool here.
2) Click “Create Native Ad” button.
3) Click “Native Outstream” button
4) Fill out the data entry fields and upload video file
You do not need to select a publisher, that’s for preview purposes.
Enter brand name
Enter ad name This is used for Amobee's internal tracking and organizational purposes within the NAG tool.
Enter headline: 90 characters max
Enter description: 140 characters max
Upload Video File Only (.mov or .mp4 up to 1GB):
**Note - VAST and VPAID tags are not accepted. Only video files are accepted with this integration**
Upload image (used for end card image):
- Mobile: minimum 320x180
- Desktop: minimum 1000x750
Add 3rd Party Video Trackers to track Start, Quartile and Completions:
This is optional. Sharethrough tracks this info and will provide video start, quartile and completion reporting upon request.
5) Click “See Tips” for information on how to improve the quality of your headline.
6) Your full ad preview will appear to the right.
7) You can add click tracking from third-party providers in the "Button Click URL" field and viewability JS trackers for IAS, DV and MOAT in the "Third Party JS" field.
8) When you are satisfied with your ad, click "Save” at the top right of the screen.
9) Click “Generate Tags” to copy the tag info, which you will paste into the Amobee interface.
10) Once you have the creative ready and the tag copied, you can go to the Amobee platform and set up the campaign there.
For instructions on how to do that, click here.