How Do I Run An Enhanced Ad on Basis Technologies?
The setup for running Enhanced Display through Basis Technologies is the same setup process as running a traditional banner ad in Basis Technologies, but now you have the addition of Sharethrough as a display supply source!
Visual workflow of how Sharethrough enhances your existing 300x250 banner into an Enhanced Display ad:
Setup for New Banner Display Campaigns:
1) Select “New Ad” and then “Ad Tag”.
2) Enter a name for the ad.
3) Set the dimensions as 300x250. Paste your 300x250 JS tag in the Tag Code section.
**Note - Sharethrough only accepts the 300x250 banner size at this time.
4) You can select Sharethrough as an inventory source in the following ways:
- For PMP buying - ask your Sharethrough rep for a unique deal ID
- For Open Market buying - search for Sharethrough in the Inventory section of Basis Technologies and select Sharethrough. Allocate your spend to Sharethrough or select Sharethrough as the only inventory source so your Open Market campaign is only bidding on Sharethrough Enhanced Display inventory. Click here for full instructions.
Setup for Currently Live Banner Display Campaigns:
1) Go into the Inventory Section of Basis Technologies, add Sharethrough as a supply source, and allocate your spend to Sharethrough.
More detailed instructions:
- In the "Inventory" tab of your campaign setup, click on "Select Inventory"
- Click on "Select Exchanges". Search for Sharethrough and select it.
- Keep selected "Also target impressions with no domain/app ID" to be able to bid on the maximum amount of Sharethrough's inventory
2) You can also get a unique deal ID from your Sharethrough rep to target if you prefer to buy via a deal ID or target this deal ID in the Basis Technologies Marketplace ().