1) In order to run your banners on Sharethrough supply, you must be running on an STX deal ID. For complete details on setting this up in TTD, please refer to here.
2) Within your TTD ad group, assign your desired 300x250 display creative tag (you can do this by
naming convention or creative ID)
3) After assigning the creative, toggle to the “Inventory” section of TTD and assign the Sharethrough
Deal ID previously created as the PMP contract.
- When looking at “Supply” section check off “stop” for “If Supply Vendor is not in the site list
4) Once this is added, you should be good to go! Your line item will now be running Enhanced Banners as long as it remains live. If you'd like to apply a custom headline/description to your new creative, don't forget to reach out to your Sharethrough rep in order to do so.