In order to enable the Sharethrough exchange for direct targeting within your DV360 seat, please follow the steps below. You will need admin access to the partner in order to complete this process.
1. Go to the Partner -> Settings page
2. Then click Basic Details, and scroll down to the Exchanges option.
3. Click in and check mark the exchange that is moving to a direct integration. You should see a tooltip like in the image below that will also explain how the automigration works by referencing our Help Center article.
4. The ability to opt in to an exchange and have LIs automatically migrated will only last for a limited automigration window that will be communicated ahead of time. After the end of the migration period, automatic movement of LIs from the indirect to direct connection will not be available.
5. Go into your line items and make sure Sharethrough is checked off under Inventory Source - Public Inventory.
Note: This migration only covers open auction demand. Migration of deals will have to be done directly with your Sharethrough contact. Please feel free to reach out.