You can target Sharethrough inventory using standard VAST or VPAID tags. While utilizing these, you can target both outstream/in-feed and in-stream video. Please make sure you set your targeting within the DSP to bid against the type of inventory you want!
Targeting Sharethrough's Video Supply:
- Request a deal ID from your Sharethrough contact
- Set up Inventory Contract using these instructions on How to Create a Video Deal ID on Sharethrough's Direct DV360 Integration
- Create an Insertion Order and standard video line item in DV360
4. In the line item, implement your usual campaign set up using your standard DV360 video workflow
- For targeting inventory, select your created Sharethrough Exchange deal under the "Private Deals" tab
Creating a Video Creative in DV360:
You can create a video creative two ways; A) via third-party video tag (VAST/VPAID) or B) by uploading a video file.
A. Third-Party Video Tag
- Select "New"
- Select Third Party > Select "Third-party video"
3. Enter your VAST/VPAID tag into the VAST tag field and save
B. Upload Video File
1. Select "New"
2. Select Upload > Select video file
- For video file only Name, Source File and Landing Page URL are mandatory fields, all the other one are optional
3. Assign each creative to its respective line item