You can target Sharethrough inventory using standard VAST or VPAID tags. While utilizing these, you can target both outstream/in-feed and in-stream video. Please make sure you set your targeting within the DSP to bid against the type of inventory you want!
Targeting Sharethrough's Video Supply:
- Request a deal ID from your Sharethrough contact
- Set up Inventory Contract using these instructions on Accepting a Sharethrough Deal ID in DV360
- Create an Insertion Order and standard video line item in DV360
4. In the line item, implement your usual campaign set up using your standard DV360 video workflow
- For targeting inventory, select your created Sharethrough Exchange deal under the "Private Deals" tab
Creating a Video Creative in DV360:
You can create a video creative two ways; A) via third-party video tag (VAST/VPAID) or B) by uploading a video file.
A. Third-Party Video Tag
- Select "New"
- Select Third Party > Select "Third-party video"
3. Enter your VAST/VPAID tag into the VAST tag field and save
B. Upload Video File
1. Select "New"
2. Select Upload > Select video file
- For video file only Name, Source File and Landing Page URL are mandatory fields, all the other one are optional
3. Assign each creative to its respective line item
Please sign in to leave a comment.