Content is managed on the ad group level in Zemanta One.
1) Go to the desired ad group, navigate to the Content Ads tab and click “ + Content Ads” button.
2) Choose “Single Content Ad”
Zemanta's content management system was built to support thousands of articles because most marketers have blogs and sites that publish content regularly.
However, you can choose to create a single content ad. Click on “Single Content Ad” option.
3) Enter the ad copy and other info.
- URL - The click-through URL
- Ad Title - The title/headline of the ad
- Image - The image for the ad (either upload or provide an image URL)
- Image crop - What strategy to use when cropping of the image is needed. The system can focus on faces in the image or the center of the image.
- Description - Short lead-in/excerpt/summary of the destination page
- Display URL - Brand’s website
- Brand name - Full name of the brand
- Call to action - The most appropriate call to action for your ad
- Label - Labels are used to group ads for reporting. This text is not shown as a part of the ad.
All fields with the exception of Label are required fields.
4) When all the fields are populated and of correct length, click Upload to complete.