Advertisers can now build rich media creatives using Sharethrough’s Native Ad Generator to run programmatically on The Trade Desk, DBM, AppNexus, Adobe, and Oath. Below, find a tutorial for creating ISI ads.
PLEASE NOTE: Native ISI units can only run on PMPs. Please reach out to your Sharethrough rep to get the correct Deal ID.
To create Native ISI ads, you will need to use the NAG based on the DSP you will be using to traffic the creative:
1) Go to the generator tool of your choice, and make sure you are logged in. If you don’t have an account yet, click Sign Up in the top right. This will allow you to build and save creatives, which can be accessed across all the DSP Native Ad Generators.
2) Click “Create Native Ad” button.
3) Choose “Native ISI” then select “ISI Display” or “ISI Video” depending on the assets/content you need to distribute.
4) Create your ad unit*
Fill out data fields and upload thumbnail image.
- Ad Name, Brand Name, Headline, Description, and Image thumbnail are all required fields. Creative specs:
Headline : max 90 characters
Description: max 140 characters
Image : min 600x315
Sponsored by : max 25 characters
- Once you enter a Headline, you will see a "Headline Score" appear.
- Click ‘See Tips’ for more information on Headline Score, and suggestions how to improve the score.
*PLEASE NOTE: You will still need to create a placeholder creative following the DSP native display specs. These can be found here: Adobe, AppNexus, DBM, The Trade Desk
5) Add the Important Safety Information in the text box and select Enable Auto-Scrolling if you want the content to auto-scroll.
6) Once your ad is complete, click “Save”
7) Click “Generate Pixels” then click “Generate” and copy the pixel to your clipboard.
8) Traffic your campaign in your DSP of choice, including creating a Native Display backup creative (which will not run).
Enter your RTB Pixel in the field where you would input your 3rd party impression tracker. This URL will call your Content Card creative unit and will serve that creative in the place of the backup Native Display Ad you build in the DSP.
Instruction on how to create a Native Display creative in:
Please sign in to leave a comment.